According To Rishi Agasthi Formula.
1. Avoid intercourse 7 days from the onset of menstruation. (Holy Bible-Leviticus 15:19)She should not take head bath for 7 days (at least 5 days) as well.
2. Avoid intercourse on rising half-moon (Pura Atavaka) & waning half-moon (Ava Atavaka) days. Better to be celibate all the four moon faces; Amavaka (No Moon), Pura Atavaka, Ava Atavaka & Full Moon days if you are planning to conceive a gifted child.
3. Avoid intercourse with unhealthy (Yoni Dosha & Venereal Diseases) women, Getting married to a virgin at youth age can make it easy.
4. Love making should be done in moderation & should not undergo abortions.
5. Avoid intercourse for 7 months after the first child birth & 6 months after the second child birth & 5 month after the birth of third child & onward.
6. Avoid intercourse if you are drunk.
7. Over 70 years of age do not have union more than once a month.
8. Avoid eating flesh of the cow (BEEF).
9. After the age of 50 years or if you are very much sexually active better to use rejuvenation (Vajikarana) medicines occasionally.
10. Do not masturbate, indulge homo-sexually & have sex with animals.